Bluetooth Keyboard Adapter
Turn a USB or PS2 keyboard into a Bluetooth keyboard
- Works with the following devices: iPhone/iPad, Android phones and tablets, Windows XP/7/8 laptops/tablets. Note you phone/tablet/pc must support Bluetooth keyboard. Many low-end phones do not. Currently the adapter does NOT work with Mac. Let us know if Mac support is really important to you.
- One PS/2 keyboard port supporting any PS/2 keyboard (max current 200mA)
- One USB host port supporting most standard USB HID Keyboards (max current 200mA)
- One mini USB port for battery charging
- 1100mAh removable, rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth 2.0 compliant. Class 2 Bluetooth Wireless (10-meter distance)
- Command line interface to customize many features
- Configurable keep-alive feature: periodically sending out key strokes to keep host from falling into sleep or network
from timing out.
- Charging/Battery Status LED and Wireless LED
- More than 10 hours continuous use per one full charge (affected by the power consumption of the keyboard used)
- Mini USB cable is included. Wall charger is NOT included. You can use any standard USB charger or plug it into a PC to charge the battery.
Note: PS/2 port and USB port can be used at the same time as long as the combined current does not exceed 120mA.
Download User Manual (for firmware version 2.0)
The adapter should work with all PS/2 keyboards including those old IBM Model-M clicky ones. It should also work with most USB keyboards EXCEPT the following:
- Those containing a built-in hub such as the Happy Hacking Keyboards and many Apple Keyboards
- Keyboard and mouse/touchpad/touchpoint combos
The adapter also works with many non-keyboard devices (like Barcode scanners, RFID readers and magnetic strip readers) that are keyboard wedges (PS/2) or emulate a HID keyboard (USB). See our Device Compatibility page or our RFID page.
Success stories from our users (thanks to all of you):
- AlphaSmart (Neo or Dana) Word Processor
- DIY Converting a Unicomp Model-M keyboard to a Bluetooth one
- Mini-Pinball Tablet Cabinet
Money back guarantee: if for any reason the adapter does not work with your keyboard, simply return it to us for 100% refund of the purchase price.
Price: $39. Due to high demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. We expect it to be back in stock on or before October 2, 2015. We apologize for the inconvenience.